First the Clinic and then the Tick Wedge, I never had a shoe addiction until I discovered you Jeffrey Campbell. Innovative and edgy, a trendsetter in his own right, JC continues to impress me season after season with his seriously sick designs (and the seriously amazing prices that accompany them). Sure, Alex Wang, Balmain and Chloe, you make me salivate at the mouth but, let's be real, I'm a 22 year old girl living in LA, I don't exactly have that kind of expendable income. 
"Since launching the line in 2000 inside his garage, Campbell has slowly morphed the collection into a brand of genius. He and his team continue to dazzle the market with fashionista faves, including: conceptual vintage recreations, reworked runway looks, revamped and re-amped current must-have trends, alongside his continual best selling ballet flats and boots."
Check out the collage above of some of the images from his Spring/Summer 2010 Collection. Major props to whoever styled this look book! As far as snagging your own pair, I'm a huge fan of www.solestruck.com
*All photos courtesy of www.jeffreycampbell.com*
No comments:
Post a Comment